From a WebService Dataset to a local SQL Server

Carlos

I have a web service that pass me a DataSet, I get all data correctly, I can
even load it on a DataGridView, buyt I want to pass tha dataset to a
Internal SQL Server, exact data structure , with no modification. What is
the best wat you pass the Dataset to a table on the Internal SQL Server?

Any online Examples ? I did not dinf a good one in google. in C#

thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are simply trying to update SQL Server, you can create a Data Adapter
with a DataSet and feed it the data. If you want to send it directly to SQL
Server, you can consume it as XML in SQL Server and update/insert from
there. If you are using SQL Server 2005, you can set up a managed routine
and feed it the DataSet and work with it there.

I would look up disconnected and DataSet and see examples on how others are
doing this. For XML, there are plenty of pages out there on using XML in SQL
Server and there are enough examples of managed code in SQL Server 2005.