FSO "getfolder" method problem.

Benny Alexander

Hi,

I bought a ASP portal script, aspportal.net, But It gives a problem from a
line,
Set folderpath = fso.getfolder(thepath)
The error is,
Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01B6)
Object doesn't support this property or method: 'getfolder'
/aspportal/themes/themes.asp, line 37

What could be the problem? Please kindly help.

Regards,
Benny

Ray at

Post your code. It sounds like you're missing a "set fso =
server.createobject("scripting.filesystemobject")."

Oh, wait, it's not your code. Assuming there are no copyright violations,
post lines 1-17 of /aspportal/themes/themes.asp. If you cannot do that,
contact the seller of the product.

Ray at home

Aaron Bertrand - MVP

What version of IIS / PWS are you using? GetFolder was not in the initial
spec for FSO, IIRC, so if you have an older version of the web server, you
might have to upgrade... or at least get the most recent scripting engines.