FTP

bort

Hi all

I need to introduce the ability to upload a file to an FTP site from my
webserver.

More specifically, after a use fills in a form on a web page, I will take
their data and assemble it into a CSV file. Once created, I need to upload
this CSV to a completely different machine via FTP.

Are there opensource solutions to this available?

bort

Chris Smith

bort said:
I need to introduce the ability to upload a file to an FTP site from my
webserver.

More specifically, after a use fills in a form on a web page, I will take
their data and assemble it into a CSV file. Once created, I need to upload
this CSV to a completely different machine via FTP.

Are there opensource solutions to this available?

Yes.

At first glance, it appears that the Jakarta Commons Net project
provides this.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation