Getting out of frameset

Dave

Hi,

Could anyone suggest any code for getting out of a frameset back to a
normal web page. I have designed a system which uses a frameset but
when the user logs out for whatever reason, I want to take them to a
login page without a frameset around it.

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

Dave

PS. I know framesets aren't great, but it suited the needs of this
site.

Yann-Erwan Perio

Dave said:
Could anyone suggest any code for getting out of a frameset back to a
normal web page. I have designed a system which uses a frameset but
when the user logs out for whatever reason, I want to take them to a
login page without a frameset around it.

See also:
PS. I know framesets aren't great, but it suited the needs of this
site.

Frames are neither good nor bad, they're just tools that can be
correctly or incorrectly used, if you're sufficiently familiar with them
then go ahead.

Regards,
Yep.