    ASP.NET based on their MIME-Type and convert them to (.gif)

    I need a urgent answer to this.

    Thanks in anticipation!

    Zubair.NET!, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Zubair.NET!

    PL Guest

    I would suggest you simply extract the icons you want using any of the icon
    extractors available, there are both free/shareway/commercial versions
    available for that.

    Then when you have them as .gif or .jpg it's a simple thing to display the
    correct icon on your asp.net page.

    The .ico format by the way is simply a bitmap (bmp).

    PL.

    PL, Mar 29, 2006