Greetings

Joined
Aug 16, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hello dear friends...
My name is Linh Lee, and I was born in beautiful Bago, Burma. My dad is Burmese and mom is Vietnamese.
My dad was a famous Lethwei fighter, started fighting in Thailand at age 6 until 32, to support his poor family. He now has a Muay Thai gym, and trains fighters. I love my dad so much, so proud of him!
I love to sing, of course computers, and just started in Python.
That's me :)
;)