grey-out/disabled item in listbox

acord

Hi,

Is there such thing that an item in the listbox is disabled and is
appeared grey-out?

How can I implement this in html/javascript?

Thanks

TheBagbournes

acord said:
Hi,

Is there such thing that an item in the listbox is disabled and is
appeared grey-out?

How can I implement this in html/javascript?

Thanks

You mean an item in a select (there's no such thing in HTML as a "listbox")?

If so, try disabling it

<select....>
<option disabled value="1">One</option>
</select>

acord

TheBagbournes said:
You mean an item in a select (there's no such thing in HTML as a
"listbox")?

If so, try disabling it

<select....>
<option disabled value="1">One</option>
</select>
Yup, it works. thanks for your help.

acord

TheBagbournes said:
You mean an item in a select (there's no such thing in HTML as a
"listbox")?

If so, try disabling it

<select....>
<option disabled value="1">One</option>
</select>
Hi, just found out this is only work with Firefox. How to get this to
work under IE?

Thanks