    rest of the form?

    Thanks,

    Rob

    Rob Dixon, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Rob Dixon

    Ivan Marsh Guest

    I believe there is a DISABLED parameter in HTML for INPUT fields.

    Ivan Marsh, Jul 3, 2003

  3. And a corresponding boolean - disabled - property on each of the form
    elements in the DOM (except for Netscape 4 which does not understand
    disabled).

    Richard.

    Richard Cornford, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Rob Dixon

    Rob Dixon Guest

    Ivan, Richard, thank you both. I thought it made sense that such
    a thing should exist.

    Cheers,

    Rob

    Rob Dixon, Jul 4, 2003