Responsive form

Joined
Feb 7, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone.
First of all I want to say that I'm not any developer and I'm completly geek at this stuff. I'm working on a ready made template.
One of a page on my site has a form for adding the product for my vendors. One the computer all look good but when it comes to open the page on mobile devices the form seems to not be responsive. The whole website template is responsive for the mobile devices, only this one form is not.
Can anyone help and make some changes to this code so that this form would become responsive forall mobile devices.
Many thanks in advance.

Here is the file with a code of the page with the form: