Grid View Delete

bbawa1

I have the followning code in my HTML part. But when I click on Deletw
link it deleted the record from gridview as well as from Datasource
but it give me following error page

Exception Details: System.NotSupportedException: Updating is not
supported by ObjectDataSource 'ObjectDataSource1' unless the
deleteMethod is specified.

Here Is the code

DataKeyNames="UserId" DataSourceID="ObjectDataSource1"
OnRowCommand="gdAddUser_RowCommand"
OnRowDataBound="gdAddUser_RowDataBound"
OnRowDeleting="gdAddUser_RowDeleting"
Width="390px"
önSelectedIndexChanged="gdAddUser_SelectedIndexChanged"
AutoGenerateEditButton="True">

CommandArgument='<%# Eval("UserId") %>'
CommandName ="Delete">

protected void gdAddUser_RowDataBound(object sender,
GridViewRowEventArgs e)
LinkButton l = (LinkButton)e.Row.FindControl("LinkButton1");
l.Attributes.Add("onclick", "javascript:return " +
"confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this record " +
DataBinder.Eval(e.Row.DataItem, "UserId") + "')");

protected void gdAddUser_RowCommand(object sender,
GridViewCommandEventArgs e)
{
if (e.CommandName == "Delete")
{
// get the categoryID of the clicked row
int AppId = Convert.ToInt32(e.CommandArgument);
// Delete the record
DeleteRecordByID(AppId);
// Implement this on your own

//protected void gdAddUser_RowDeleted(object sender,
GridViewDeletedEventArgs e)

//}
protected void gdAddUser_RowDeleting(object sender,
GridViewDeleteEventArgs e)
{
int AppId = (int)gdAddUser.DataKeys[e.RowIndex].Value;
DeleteRecordByID(AppId);//implement yourself