gridview and image

Cactus

Hi all.

I am using Visual Web Develpoer 2005 Express Edition.
I have a database with a table that has a bit datatype field.
I want that my gridview show an image if the field is true and other image
if the field is false, and if the image is true, that you can click on the
image and go to a concrete web.

Please, help me, i dont know how to search this.

Thanks!

Peter Bucher [MVP]

Hello Cactus
I am using Visual Web Develpoer 2005 Express Edition.
I have a database with a table that has a bit datatype field.
I want that my gridview show an image if the field is true and other image
if the field is false, and if the image is true, that you can click on the
image and go to a concrete web.
Use the RowDataBound event to evaluate wheter the field is true or false.
Uppon then you can display your desired data.