GridView Image Button

shapper

Hello,

I created an Hyperlink field in a GridView but I can't find and
ImageUrl property.
I know normal Asp:Hyperlink control can also be used with an Image. Is
this possible in GridView?

Then I tried to use a button field but I can't see a way to build the
NavigateUrl as I need and as you can see in my Hyperlink button:

' Create, define and add url hyperlink field
Dim hfUrl As New HyperLinkField
With hfUrl
.DataNavigateUrlFields = New String() {"Channel"}
.DataNavigateUrlFormatString = "RSS.ashx?Channel={0}&" &
"Culture=" &
System.Threading.Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture.ToString()
End With
gvRSSChannels.Columns.Add(hfUrl)

Could someone please help me out?

Thanks,