gstreamer

Detlef Reichl

Hi,

does anyone knows something about the future of gstreamer? Some time ago
it got removed from the ruby-gnome2 project. Then some people took it
and made up a new project at https://trac.luon.net/ruby-gstreamer0.10/ .
But from the SVN it also seems dead - last commit November last year.

Is someone working on gstreamer ruby bindings to keep it alive, or at
least interested in it?

Cheers
detlef

Marc Heiler

Is someone working on gstreamer ruby bindings to keep it alive, or at
least interested in it?

I am interested but unfortunately I lack the skills :)

Given that gstreamer however is becoming more and more popular IMHO, i
dont think that a non-ruby binding state will last long... sooner or
later a skilled guru comes along and *swooooosh* implements proper
bindings!