gtk/glade and combobox

Joel Almeida

Hi all!
I made a GUI for my ruby gtk2 app and this is the code:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/ruby

require 'libglade2'
require 'gtk2'

class GladeRuby

def button1_clicked
entry1 = @glade.get_widget('entry1')
combo1 = @glade.get_widget('combo1')
combo1.model.append.set_value(0, entry1.text)
end

def window1_destroy
on_window_exit
end

def initialize(glade_file)
Gtk.init
@glade = GladeXML.new(glade_file) { |handler|
method(handler)
}
@window1 = @glade.get_widget('window1')
## Beta ##
cadenas = ['joel', 'caca', 'popo', 'tyta']
liststore = Gtk::ListStore.new(String)
cadenas.each do |item|
iter = liststore.append
iter[0] = item # Doesn't work :(
end
@glade.get_widget('combo1').set_model(liststore)
## ###
@window1.show_all()
Gtk.main
end

def on_window_exit
Gtk.main_quit
end

end

if __FILE__ == $0
GLADE_XML_FILE = 'rbcombo.glade'
GladeRuby.new(GLADE_XML_FILE)
end
My goal is to load the strings from 'cadena' into the combobox, which it
doesn't...any ideas?

Kouhei Sutou

Hi,

In <[email protected]>
"gtk/glade and combobox" on Wed, 5 Nov 2008 03:45:54 +0900,
Joel Almeida said:
[...]

Where is rbcombo.glade file? I couldn't run the example
script.

Thanks,