Handle xml in ASP

Ray

Hi, Al
There is a xml file, I want to read/write it in ASP. As following source code,
dim objXm
Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"
objXML.async = Fals
objXML.load server.mappath("../online.xml"
If objXML.parseError.errorCode <> 0 The
response.write "parse online.xml error(" & xsl & ")
response.en
End I

dim rootNod
Set rootNode = objXML.documentElemen

... ...

objXML.Save server.mappath("../online.xml"
But when I open this page, an error occured in last line (-- objXML.Save server.mappath("../online.xml") --)
error information

Error Type
msxml3.dll (0x80070005
Access is denied.
I think it should be caused Not write-right, but I have add the right to the xml file
Somebody can help me
Thank

Jeff Cochran

Hi, All
There is a xml file, I want to read/write it in ASP. As following source code,
dim objXml
Set objXML = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
objXML.async = False
objXML.load server.mappath("../online.xml")
If objXML.parseError.errorCode <> 0 Then
response.write "parse online.xml error(" & xsl & ")"
response.end
End If

dim rootNode
Set rootNode = objXML.documentElement

... ....

objXML.Save server.mappath("../online.xml")
But when I open this page, an error occured in last line (-- objXML.Save server.mappath("../online.xml") --).
error information:

Error Type:
msxml3.dll (0x80070005)
Access is denied.
I think it should be caused Not write-right, but I have add the right to the xml file.
Somebody can help me?

Added the right for *which account*?

Jeff

Jeff Cochran

Add right to anonymous account.

And you're sure the file/folder path is correct? You've done a
Response.Write of the Server.MapPath statement to be sure?

Jeff