Hash ID to XY Coordinates

Joined
Dec 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a defined area (I know the x,y coordinates of each corner of the area). I need to hash an ID (int or char array) to an x,y point confined within that boundary area. The resulting hashed value i.e. x,y co-ordinates need to be unique to the ID and preferably I don't want the x,y points clustered all in one part of the square but rather evenly distributed over the square.

Any advice about how I can go about this?

Many thanks in advance.