Help debugging...where do I look?

Darrel

I've built a mini-CMS tool that one can use to upload and resize images
with.

It's been working fine for months.

All of the sudden, when attempting to upload an image, I now get this error:

-----------------
object.]
yorsho.slide_edit.btn_saveNew_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
eventArgument) +57
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
-------------

The object reference error. Ugh. DOes anyone see anything in the above that
would give me a hint as to where to look? Any idea what could have possibly
been changed on the server that would now cause an error from file
uploading? I'm completely at a loss here, as it's worked fine for months and
I didn't change a thing when it stopped working.

-Darrel

Darrel

Could you please show us some more code of the btn_saveNew_Click

Well, let me get and back to you on that. I'll post a new thread in a few
days if I can't narrow it down. I'm going to have to go through all my code
and add a bunch of try/catches I think to try and narrow the specific issue.
I'm just stumped as to why it would stop working on its own. My guess is
that the web host messed with permissions on the server.

-Darre;