Help... options added to Select element from clientside automation not working properly with Code Be

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by TCook, Aug 13, 2006.

  1. TCook

    TCook Guest

    Hey All,

    I am using the code below to dynamically add options to a select element on
    a web page
    For Each ThisItem In SomeItems
    lstDropDown = docDocument.getElementById("MySelect")
    optNewListItem = docDocument.createElement("option")
    optNewListItem.innerText = ThisItem .Name
    lstDropDown.appendChild(optNewListItem)
    Next

    When I try to access the options in the code behind class, it keeps telling
    me that the select control is empty even though the controls visibly show.
    This code is below:
    For Each ThisItem In Me.cboAttachments.Items
    If ThisItem.Selected = True Then
    'Do something here
    End If
    Next