Help: Webform Header & Footer Control

Nicholas

Here is the issue:

1. I would like to create an ASP.Net/C# control to append a dynamic
header and footer to **every** web page (depending on the page the
content of each will vary).

I can easily create the control yet herein lay the problem:

2. The folks who edit the HTML content are NOT programmers and even
though the content pages will have an aspx extension, there will be
no code behind .cs

I really would prefer them not to be required to learn how to create a
code-behind and create an instance of my control.

My preference would be that each page has a simple tag such as

<%@ Register TagPrefix="cor" Namespace="Some.Header.And.Footer"
Assembly="Some.Header.And.Footer" %>

<cor:HeaderAndFooter id="header" runat="server" />

And the control renders the HTML without each .ASPX page requiring a
code-behind.

Is this possible?

Thank you for the help!

Nicholas

Thank you! I will look into these.

N.

In the year Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:05:37 -0500, "Karl Seguin" <karl
REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME net> gave 50