Help with Ant Installer

soup_or_power

Hi
I have downloaded Jetspeed. The distribution came with the following
files among others:

antinstall-config.xml
build.xml

I have then downloaded antinstaller and ran the wizard. I was able
to create a project. But it is a brand new project that had nothing to
do with
jetspeed. I searched in the web and couldn't find any relevant hits.

Here is the error I get in the jetspeed directory when I try to build:
C:\jetspeed\build.xml:22: taskdef class
org.apache.jetspeed.anttasks.AntInstallerCheckConnection cannot be
found

My CLASSPATH is

...\..\antlib\ant.jar;..\..\antlib\antlauncher.jar;.\cp;..\..\images
\navicons\amaranth;..\..\lib\xercesImpl.jar;..\..\lib\xml-apis.jar;..
\..\lib\ant-installer.jar;..\..\lib\jgoodies-edited-1_2_2.jar;c:
\AntInstaller-beta0.8\bin

I need some help in building jetspeed. I'd appreciate your response

Thanks

[...]

Turns out the classpath is not set correctly. I was able to make some
progress
Thanks