Help with persistance

CCORDON

I have some classes that contain my objects...say..... Client...with all his
properties, Methods & Events. I use this on my web pages like this.

Dim MyClient as New Client(IdCorporation)

This because I need the information of that client as a reference.

Then I use:

If not page.IsPostBack then

Dim MyOtherClient as New Client ()
This is created just to use a function from that class:
MyOtherClient.Add (Name, Address, City, Zip, Phone)

Endif

The problem is that when a postback occurs...MyOtherClient = MyClient.

How should this be handled?

Thanks

Scott Allen

Hi cc:

I'm afraid you'll have to give a better description of the problem. Is
there an incorrect result? An error message? Where did the instance
MyOtherClient come from?