Help with some code

Lew Pitcher

Chewbacca said:
Hey guys, we have a program that dynamically builds web content for a
customer of ours. The page that is showing seems to display some weird
C related errors. Can you guys tell me if you know what this error is?

How about you tell us why you think that this is a C problem. Please
post code and the relevant "C related errors".

Otherwise, I for one will just assume that you are another sleazy
marketter trying to use "viral marketting" to get your non-essential
and possibly suspect product sold.

Keith Thompson

Chewbacca said:
Hey guys, we have a program that dynamically builds web content for a
customer of ours. The page that is showing seems to display some weird
C related errors. Can you guys tell me if you know what this error is?

http://[snip]

I can't read the web page. Lew may be correct that this is an attempt
to drive people to some commercial web site. If not, the OP should
post some details of whatever problem he's having, so we can get the
information without visiting a suspicious web site.

Default User

Keith Thompson wrote:

I can't read the web page. Lew may be correct that this is an attempt
to drive people to some commercial web site. If not, the OP should
post some details of whatever problem he's having, so we can get the
information without visiting a suspicious web site.

Oh, it's been posted all over usenet, with various attempts at a
pseudo-relevant veneer. It's spam, make no mistake. To check, uses
groups.google.com to check the for the web site.

Brian