Hi all,

swati.talwar

I am in a fix,can anyone get me the code of the following
problem(asap):

: Generate an ordered sequence of 4 unique alphabets (A-Z), where an
ordered sequence is one which is arranged in ascending alphabetic
order.

Eg. Ordered : ABCD, BCHU, KRXZ
Unordered : DCBA, BNMA

Write a function getOrderedSet() to generate sets of such 4-alphabet
sequences.

Thanks

Ad

Robert J. Hansen

I am in a fix,can anyone get me the code of the following
problem(asap):

Please do your own homework. Also please review your institution's
academic integrity policies.

Instructors can and do fail students for plagiarizing answers off the
internet.

swati.talwar

thanks for the tip,however its not my homework,but a problem i am
trying to work out for a friend and this was in one of the sample
papers for an interview test.It would be a great favour if someone
could help.

Thanks

Ad

F.J.K.

swati.ta... said:
thanks for the tip,however its not my homework,but a problem i am
trying to work out for a friend and this was in one of the sample
papers for an interview test.It would be a great favour if someone
could help.

This is a really easy homework problem. If this is really for a job
interview, I'd suggest getting a proper education before applying to a
job. You're not going to be a great asset to your future company
otherwise.

Top