    Write a function getOrderedSet() to generate sets of such 4-alphabet
    sequences.

    Thanks

    swati.talwar, Aug 28, 2006

  2. I am in a fix,can anyone get me the code of the following
    Please do your own homework. Also please review your institution's
    academic integrity policies.

    Instructors can and do fail students for plagiarizing answers off the
    internet.

    Robert J. Hansen, Aug 28, 2006

  3. swati.talwar

    swati.talwar Guest

    thanks for the tip,however its not my homework,but a problem i am
    trying to work out for a friend and this was in one of the sample
    papers for an interview test.It would be a great favour if someone
    could help.

    Thanks

    swati.talwar, Aug 28, 2006
  4. swati.talwar

    F.J.K. Guest

    This is a really easy homework problem. If this is really for a job
    interview, I'd suggest getting a proper education before applying to a
    job. You're not going to be a great asset to your future company
    otherwise.

    F.J.K., Aug 28, 2006