hi, not able to work with image in ruby

Maloy Debnath

hi,
I am very new to ruby . My new project is in WATIR(testing tool)
which has ruby as an scripting language . I need to compare two images
so for that i need to read an image from a web page how can i go about
that .I tried the following code

require 'RMagick'
include Magick
im = Image.new('source\picture.jpg')
im.display
exit

but it did not work it says unable to load the file RMagick !!!!

So please let me what to do ...

thank you
maloy

Timothy Hunter