Hold wxframe (GUI)

Jaydeep Patil

I constructed Two frames.
One frame consist of GUI which consist of one Ok button.

Afer click on OK button another GUI calls. But after Second gui calling, It wont stop further procesees. I need to stop futher proceeses. How can i hold second gui?

Please reply

Sample Code is:

import wx
class App(wx.App):
'''
classdocs
'''
def __init__(self,name=None):
'''
Constructor
'''
wx.App.__init__(self)
self.d = Dashboard()
self.d.Show()

def _startMainLoop(self):
self.MainLoop()
pass

def start(self):
#self.d.Show()
self._startMainLoop()
pass

class Dashboard(wx.Frame):
'''
classdocs
'''
def __init__(self,name=None):
'''
Constructor
'''
wx.Frame.__init__(self,None,wx.ID_ANY)
print("Frame 1")

self.btnOk = wx.Button(self,-1,"OK")

self.btnOk.Bind(wx.EVT_BUTTON,self.test)

def test(self,event):
print("Before")
self.f = Dashboard1(self) ## I need to Stop here only
self.f.Show()
self.f.MakeModal(True)
print("AFter")

class Dashboard1(wx.Frame):
'''
classdocs
'''
def __init__(self,parent):
'''
Constructor
'''
wx.Frame.__init__(self,parent,wx.ID_ANY)

a = App()
a.start()

Output is :
Frame 1
Before
After

[...]

Hi all,

I need to hold the other execution part after next GUI calls?

How can do that?

Anybody can help me?

Regards
Jaydeep Patil