how can I update a span in the HTML(page)?

Zhan feng Wang

Hi,friends,
I'd lo=ike to knwo if I can update a span in the html, in C#, I can do
that as following:

<form action="Asn1Studio.aspx" method="post" runat="server">
<center>
<asp:button type=submit text="Run" OnClick="SubmitBtn_Click"
runat="server"/></br>
</form>
</center>
<script language="C#" runat=server>
private void SubmitBtn_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Console.SetOut(writer);
output.InnerHtml = writer.ToString();
}
</script>

Thanks

Phlip

Zhan said:
<asp:button type=submit text="Run" OnClick="SubmitBtn_Click"
runat="server"/>

Install Ruby on Rails, and use <%= button_to_remote %> there. Same
mechanism, different syntax. (And a much cleaner & leaner system than
ASP!)