How can we set the horazontal alignment of JTextArea?

ashwinijain

I have following class which i am using to set the multiline text in
jtable's cell.
And I want to set the horizonal alignment of cell.
How can i do it?

class MyCellRenderer extends JTextArea implements TableCellRenderer {
public MyCellRenderer() {
setLineWrap(true);
setWrapStyleWord(true);
setPreferredSize(new Dimension(465,340));
setAlignmentY(RIGHT_ALIGNMENT );
}

public Component getTableCellRendererComponent(JTable table, Object
value, boolean isSelected, boolean hasFocus, int row, int
column) {
setText((String)value);
setSize(table.getColumnModel().getColumn(column).getWidth(),
getPreferredSize().height);
if (table.getRowHeight(row) != getPreferredSize().height) {
table.setRowHeight(row, getPreferredSize().height);
}

return this;

Andrew Thompson

(Posted from c.l.j.p., retitled, and X-posted to c.l.j.gui*)

When I saw your post of this message on c.l.j.gui,
I thought little of it, but when I saw it again on
c.l.j.programmer (slightly reformatted, under a different title)
I wondered which of the two threads you had
abandoned, and why?

Given there is a message on neither, explaining
the multiple post - I will ask you specifically.

Why do you post the same message, to two groups?

* (f-u set to c.l.j.g., only)

Andrew T.