How do I get the ws-security header block in the wsdl?

jonah255

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2005 with the .NET Framework 2.0 and WSE 3.0.
I am trying to configure my web service to use userNameTokens via ws-
security. I do not understand why there is no ws-security header
blocks in the WSDL that I'm getting from the .asmx, ie. http:://
localhost/Service1.asmx?wsdl.

I ran through this guide: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa480577.aspx
to setup on the policy for the service. I am not using the ws-security
1.1 extensions.

I want the security header block in the WSDL so I can consume the .NET
service with a gsoap client.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonah