    overflow on the document as a whole is set to hidden, however both #boxtop and #content have overflow auto, in smaller sizes of iframe they overflow.

    When I tab through the form elements it seems that the #content div expands in size, pushing the #boxtop div up, so that part of it is hidden under the #logo.

    Why does this happen? From various experiments it seems intrinsic to tabbing. The problem is if I set a tabindex on my #boxtop I can get focus on the element but it is not moved down so that the top is visible again. Is there a way to force this?

    bryan rasmussen, Mar 25, 2014

  2. You should construct a demo, with all confidential data stripped off of
    course, upload it on a server, and post a URL. Without something
    tangible, this is just shooting in the dark.
    Is that relevant? Does the problem manifest itself when the code is
    tested as a standalone document? Try to isolate the issue to a minimal case.
    Well, does it expand? What do the browser’s developer tools say about
    its dimensions?
    Well, the obvious guess is that you have a style sheet that uses the
    :focus pseudo-class, or an onfocus event handler that changes something
    on the page. Can’t really guess more accurately... or should I say “Oh,
    I think it’s on line 8961”?

    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 25, 2014

  3. bryan rasmussen

    se Guest

    It's not necessary having the iframe in a div.
    Try drop it and place its style in the iframe. I do not say
    this will correct the problem. But often a lot of nested divs
    displays the problem you have.

    se, Mar 25, 2014