How to abandon different session?

'Mani

Hi All,

I need to abandon a different session and want to know how to do this.
Session.Abandon() will abndon only the current session associated with
the current request. But, my necessity is different.

I have this authentication object whose sliding expiration value in the
cache is less than the session timeout value. I want to abandon the
session once the authentication object is removed from the cache. I
cannt keep both the session and sliding expiration for the object in
the cache as same, due to a different reason.

I have a callback method which will be called when the object expires
from the cache. I want to abandon the session associated with this
Authentication object also alongwith, in the callback method. But the
point is, the object can expire from the cache even when there is
no/different request is being processed. So i want to know if there is
any mechanism that i can enumerate the session objects in a collection
and abandon those objects in the callback method while the object is
expired from the cache.

Any Help?