How to: Chinese Characters Display?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by lai3288, Jan 9, 2006.

  1. lai3288

    lai3288 Guest

    I have set the following setting in my Web.config file and Page
    Directive in HTML
    <globalization
    requestEncoding="Big5"
    responseEncoding="Big5"
    culture="zh-HK"
    uiCulture="zh-HK"
    />

    <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="index.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="XXX.index" ResponseEncoding="big5"
    %>

    however only the text in Chinese typed in Code behind page can
    displayed properly whereas the one typed in HTML Page (i.e.
    <h1><chinese character></h1> cannot be displayed..

    my encoding is set to Big5 in my Internet Explore...

    Please help!!!

    Jackie

    lai3288, Jan 9, 2006