how to create a cookie txt file?

Jason Shohet

Our network guys want to create a txt file on everyone's machine in our
company, that I can pick up as a cookie in ASP.NET. ie,
Request.Cookies["network_info"]

But I don't know what to tell them -- which folder to put the txt file in, &
how to name it! Working backwards, it looks like my .NET cookies are stored
in c:\Documents and Settings\shohetj\Cookies
and a .NET cookie is named, ie [email protected][1].txt

But I still don't know what to tell these guys. Create a txt file that has
the user's name & IP address in the name of the txt file? And the [1] has
to be there too? :) TY for any input.

Jason Shohet