How to create two CDialog windows active in MFC ?

iceColdFire

HI,
I am trying to build a simple MFC Application using MSVC 6.0 I require
two CDialog windows, simultaneously. The scenario is like two windows
receiving each other messages..

The problem is how to activate two CDialogs together...I should be able
to select any one by clicking through mouse...

Also do they need to be Modal or Modal less...

Thanks..
a.a.cpp

John Carson

iceColdFire said:
HI,
I am trying to build a simple MFC Application using MSVC 6.0 I require
two CDialog windows, simultaneously. The scenario is like two windows
receiving each other messages..

The problem is how to activate two CDialogs together...I should be
able to select any one by clicking through mouse...

Also do they need to be Modal or Modal less...

Thanks..
a.a.cpp

This is seriously off-topic. Try

microsoft.public.vc.mfc

Jack Klein

HI,
I am trying to build a simple MFC Application using MSVC 6.0 I require
two CDialog windows, simultaneously. The scenario is like two windows
receiving each other messages..

The problem is how to activate two CDialogs together...I should be able
to select any one by clicking through mouse...

Also do they need to be Modal or Modal less...

Thanks..
a.a.cpp

Third party libraries and extensions, including MFC, are not defined
by the C++ language and off-topic here. For MFC try
or one of Microsoft's many
support groups in the family.

iceColdFire

Hi,

Well,...thanks so much for the group ids...I share be careful next
time...

Perhaps I have posted my quey into MFC group....

Thanks
a.a.cpp