How to diisable textbox in datagrid

latha

Hi

I have a listbox outside the grid and textbox type template as editable
column in datagrid.

How can I disable textbox in my grid based on the selection from the
listbox outside the grid?

Brock Allen

You can get the grid valriable, find the row you want to work with and then
call FindControl() passing the ID of the TextBox inside the template for
your Grid. This will return the TextBox contorl that you can set any of its
properties. If you want to do this for all TextBoxes in the grid, loop over
every row and repeat the process.