How to display this calendar in the right position?

Nicky

Hi guys, I have aspx page like this:
id='PickDate'.......><td>
........DataGrid.....
<asp:calendar id='calendar1' ...... runat='server'>
I want user to click the PickDate to pick a date and fill the date to
YourDate. The problem I have is I want to display the calendar1 on the right
of PickDate button, they should have the same top value. But here, becuase I
use table to control the position, PickDate does not have a absolute
position. I can not adjust the calendar's position by setting
calendar1.Style["TOP"] = ......
In this case, how to display the calendar into the right place? I use table
because I need to put some controls below the DataGrid. I found it is pretty
hard to do this with out extra table.
Thanks