How to Get Row Value of a Table from client side ...

RC

Hi,

I have build a webpage with a WebControls.Table (<asp:Table....> ....).
And I will add some rows during Page_Load() and response to client.

Client can change the Text in the Row Cell by client side javascript. Right
now I want to get back the changed value from the client side.

But I found that once iterate through the rows collection of the table, at
PostBack Event, I found the value of Row count is 0. Any Idea to get the
Value at server side??

RC

Eliyahu Goldin

If you build the table dynamically, it doesn't come back. You have to
rebuild it on every postback.

If only one value changes, pass it back from the client in a hidden input.
If multiple cells can change, use a datagrid with Update functionality.

Eliyahu