how to get specific cell height without hard-coding a height value

laredotornado

Hello,

I am putting a repeating background image in a table cell. I would
like the table cell to be the same height as the background image, but
I haven't figured out how to do this without hard-coding a height, as
I've done below ...

color:#ffffff; background-image:url('images/red-footer.gif');
height:77px;">č2005 Reman Resource &amp; The Refilling Station.
All Rights Reserved.</td></tr>

If we switch the image with something else, the height may change and
I'll have to re-code this. Is there a better way? All suggestions
welcome.

Thanks, - Dave