how to get specific cell height without hard-coding a height value

Discussion in 'HTML' started by, Aug 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am putting a repeating background image in a table cell. I would
    like the table cell to be the same height as the background image, but
    I haven't figured out how to do this without hard-coding a height, as
    I've done below ...

    color:#ffffff; background-image:url('images/red-footer.gif');
    height:77px;">č2005 Reman Resource &amp; The Refilling Station.
    All Rights Reserved.</td></tr>

    If we switch the image with something else, the height may change and
    I'll have to re-code this. Is there a better way? All suggestions

    Thanks, - Dave
    , Aug 19, 2006