How to implement Matlab fir1 function in C?

Jedora

Hi all,

In Matlab, we use fir1 function to calculate fir filter coefficients.
For example,

fir1(10,0.375)

Outputs are:
ans =

Columns 1 through 10

-0.0019 -0.0133 -0.0161 0.0766 0.2677 0.3742
0.2677 0.0766 -0.0161 -0.0133

Column 11

-0.0019

I wonder how it works and how to implement the fir1(n, wn) function in
C programming language.
Thanks a lot!
Please help!

Jedora.

Barry Schwarz

Hi all,

In Matlab, we use fir1 function to calculate fir filter coefficients.
For example,

fir1(10,0.375)

Outputs are:
ans =

Columns 1 through 10

-0.0019 -0.0133 -0.0161 0.0766 0.2677 0.3742
0.2677 0.0766 -0.0161 -0.0133

Column 11

-0.0019

I wonder how it works and how to implement the fir1(n, wn) function in
C programming language.

You probably want to start in a newsgroup that discusses the fir
algorithm. After you try to implement it, you can come back here with
your code and ask questions.

Remove del for email

wwwkumar

Hi Jedora,

Were you able to find out the algorithm for Fir1 .. Let me know incase
you done it.

regards,
Shanu