How to open a window not running on chrome?

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
im trying to learn how to code an application window like this image (not running on chromium, but just a floating window with a site inside, which I'll get to on my own)
1668475981770.png

is there a way to do this in ruby? I've been searching everywhere for answers but can't seem to get any.

Ad