    but how to run the html documents (or other types,maybe) without closing the window...preferring this long way.
    (note: when I am trying to run on terminal,it shows an information (like error) : "Tasks are only available on a workspace folder"

    thanks.

    independent, Mar 15, 2020

  2. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    10
    Check to see if this is caused by an extension. Shift-control +P for main commands then enter dis and in the middle of menu find extension: disable all. Then see if you still have a problem.

    sunfighter, Mar 16, 2020

  3. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi sunfighter,thanks for your response.

    while,I am not sure,with being unable to use printscreen key on keyboard,I think it does not work. one list of short ways to reach something is appearing. but I am unable to show what they are because of being unable to use prtscreen key.

    or if this thing shows the correctness,could you say more clearly what to select over the opening list appearing on the screen if you remember what they are.

    independent, Mar 16, 2020
  4. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    10
    The first thing you should have done after installing vscode is to select the browser you are going to use. If you haven't done this lets do it now: press the following keys Alt + Shift + B, A menu will appear (Maybe not right away - but wait, it will) You will get a list of browsers. Click on the one you want. Then Alt + B then will launch your code into the browser.

    Lets do this first and if it doesn't work we'll try something else.

    sunfighter, Mar 17, 2020
  5. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    hello sunfighter, sorry for the delay (I was dealing with my paper)
    it did not work,but did you want me to uninstall and then reinstall the vscode?

    independent, Mar 18, 2020
  6. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    10
    Yes, and do not have any extensions active.

    sunfighter, Mar 19, 2020
  7. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    hi,

    something might be postponed for a while. because I started to think that I might have got covid19.

    sincerely

    independent, Mar 20, 2020