How to pass the xmlenc:Encrypoter to Java function from XSLT

Rajesh

Hi

I am trying to pass the whole node along with XML Tag & its attributes
to a java method. My message looks like this which needs to be passed
to java fucnction as it is.

<XIP>
<Message>
<xenc:EncryptedData xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
Type="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#Element">
<xenc:EncryptionMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#aes128-cbc" />
<ds:KeyInfo xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#">
<xenc:EncryptedKey>
<xenc:EncryptionMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5" />
<xenc:CipherData>
<xenc:CipherValue>EEzVnJyPx+4rZfSMb7</xenc:CipherValue>
</xenc:CipherData>
</xenc:EncryptedKey>
</ds:KeyInfo>
</xenc:EncryptedData>
</Message>
</XIP>

I need to pass the whole XML message along with the XML tags and
attributes to a Java Method which will do some processing on it.
Right now when it is passing only XML Value inside this tag to the java
methos which is failing. Java method accepts the XML Message as string
and does some procesing. Java method has capability of traversing thro
XML mesasge and selects the node

My XSLT code looks like this:

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:apply-templates select="decrypter:decryptXMLString(.)"/>
</xsl:template>

Can you suggest me how can I pass the whole XML message along with XML
tags to a java method.

Thanks in advance
Rajesh