How to register an HTTPhandler with custom namespacing

Guest

Hi All,

I have build an HTTPhandler that worked perfectly. But after i played around
with the assemblyName and the namespace and such it stoped working. even
after i changed the webconfig to reflect my changes.

The Error is:
Could not load type 'DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver' from
assembly 'DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver'

this is the web.config section
<httpHandlers>
<add verb="*" path="*.conn"
type="DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver,
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver" />
</httpHandlers>

This is the dll file:
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver.dll

The assemblyName of the project is:
DiversitY.Web.PersistentConnections.Receiver

The root namespace is DiversitY

The code of the project is like this:
Namespace Web.PersistentConnections
Public Class Receiver
End Class
End Namespace

Please someone help me to get it working again