How to reliably determine paths of active apache .conf files from within php

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
I'm building a system for my business (Cinder - web design). It's (so far) written in php and goes as deep as the web server (currently apache in dev), which effectively means determining virtual hosts.

I've tried
Code:
apache2ctl -S
, which **does** give me the information I want (the paths to active .conf files in /etc/apache2/sites-available), so I just need a way to extract the paths from the output.

Basically I need to know where the source for apache2ctl is located, so I can match the format.

Thanks in advance

Ad