How to send messages to JBoss JMS from C++

Jerminia

Hello,

This question is not strictly Java, but could not manage to get an answer
on other groups - could you help?

I have an instance of **JBoss** (this is important, it is not WebLogic or
another container) that runs JMS.
One of my clients needs to send messages to this JMS - the problem is that
the client is a C++ programm.
Are you aware of a solution that would make sending of messages to JBoss'
JMS (using JNDI) from a C/C++ program possible?

Thanks for your help!

Roedy Green

Are you aware of a solution that would make sending of messages to JBoss'
JMS (using JNDI) from a C/C++ program possible?

possibilities:

a direct socket link to java that then creates JMS messages.

some JNI glue to let C call a Java JMS front end.

Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
HI Roedy,
Even i m facing the same prblem can u please explain it bit clearly so as how to send or read messages from JBoss JMS using c++??Or can u give any adress of linkw here this is explained?

Thanks in advance,
Pallavi.