    advise solutions. Thanks.

    My environment: ASP with IIS.

    DS

    DS, Jan 7, 2004

  2. DS

    Brynn Guest

    You will have to supply us with more info ... and some more sample
    code

    Brynn, Jan 7, 2004

  3. DS

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Events are client-side code which is off-topic in an asp newsgroup (asp is
    server-side technology). Please post your question to one of the "dhtml"
    groups, or to .scripting.vbscript. When you do, please provide a little more
    information: a snippet of your table html to help illustrate your problem.

    Bob Barrows

    PS. It sounds as if you need to utilize the element id's more than you are
    doing.

    Bob Barrows, Jan 7, 2004