How to use python environment created using virtualenv?

smith jack

I have created a python environment using virtualenv, but when i want
to import such environment to PyDev, error just appears,
it tells there should be a Libs dir, but there is no Libs DIr in the
virtual envronment created using virtualenv, what should i do if
i want to use this virtual environment?

alex23

I have created a python environment using virtualenv, but when i want
to import such environment to PyDev, error just appears,
it tells there should be a Libs dir, but there is no Libs DIr in the
virtual envronment created using virtualenv, what should i do if
i want to use this virtual environment?

It would help if you showed us _exactly_ what commands you're using
for creating & activing your virtualenv, as well as how you're trying
to use it in PyDev. Basically, you should be able to do this:
<paste>
X:\>virtualenv foo
New python executable in foo\Scripts\python.exe
Installing setuptools................done.
Installing pip...................done.
X:\>cd foo
X:\foo>Scripts\activate.bat
(foo) X:\foo>
</paste>

If this doesn't work for you, please paste exactly what you tried and
the results you got.