how to write asp.net 2 code for file send page as email

Guest

I have a lot of forms on our web site that require the user to fill out
information and submit it back to us. currently the information comes back as
name value pair. The our employee's then has to go thru all this code and
fill in a template with the data and print the info out. It would be so much
easier if we could have a button that would access the file/send/page by
email button on IE. Using asp.net 2 the my.computer.keyboard.sendkey is not
available like it is in vb.net2.

Since I can't find a way to make that work, I have try the following code
which returns the form, but not the data the user typed in. How do i get the
data to be put into the form? Thank you for any help you can give.

Dim smtpClient As New System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient()
Dim message As New System.Net.Mail.MailMessage()
Dim pageget As String

Try
Dim fromAddress As New
System.Net.Mail.MailAddress("(e-mail address removed)", "MyName")
pageget =
readHtmlPage("http://localhost:1737/Wd-doc/Default2.aspx")
smtpClient.Host = "smtp.mycompany.com"
smtpClient.Port = 25
message.From = fromAddress
message.To.Add("(e-mail address removed)")
message.Subject = "Feedback"
'Body can be Html or text format
'Specify true if it is html message
message.IsBodyHtml = False
' Message body content
message.Body = pageget
' Send SMTP mail
smtpClient.Send(message)
Response.Write("Email successfully sent.")
Catch ex As Exception
Response.Write("Send Email Failed." + ex.Message)
End Try