How To?

Evertjan.

Al wrote on 13 dec 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
How can I display the entry point URL Link
after calling another .ASP?p=param

Explain.

assuming you are here www.mydomain.com
and there's a login request within the login.asp there is a
Method="POST" action=login.asp?p=loginid"

I do not want the browser show the following
www.mydomain.com/login.asp?p=param on the HTTP:// address bar just
show the default URL www.mydomain.com

Can this be possible.?

It can.

However it is not an ASP matter, but HTML.

So off topic on this NG.

Read up on <form method=post>

frank

You may want to look at Response.Redirect after you have logged in to
take you to a desired page or
Server.Execute to execute a "page/some code" based on the criteria you
specify i.e whatever is posted.

If Request("username")<>"" and Request("password")<>""
Server.Execute "verify_login.asp"
End If

s_m_b

an onload javascript in the body with a hidden href that can contain the
extra GET call would also do it, just make sure you process the POST data
before it.