    programming techniques.

    Thanks in advance.

    /Karneevor

    Michael Bernhard Arp Sørensen, Dec 29, 2007

  2. I started using python at work in the summer 2007. I think I know the
    There are various materials on Python and design patterns; just google.
    I particularly recommend the talk by Alex Martelli. He gave this talk
    several times; one recorded instance was at Google TechTalk.

    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin v. Löwis, Dec 29, 2007

  3. Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita, mi ritrovai con Michael Bernhard Arp
    Sørensen che diceva:
    Hello,
    I think the best way to understanding queues and callbacks is to learn
    Twisted. That's a very big framework for asynchronous network
    programming; it's completely callback based.
    For more info you should visit the Twisted Matrix website: http://
    twistedmatrix.com/trac/
    There also a good documentation, but it's a few embedded, so you need to
    looking for that with care:)
    Good 2008 and have fun!

    Lorenzo Mainardi, Dec 29, 2007