HTTP Error 500

Chakra

I have a mobile ASP.NET application which renders an .aspx report as
expected on the desktop , but gives a HTTP Error 500 when the very same
report is invoked (with same input parameters) on a Blackberry PDA.

Any guess on what could be wrong ?

Regards,

Chak.

Baccarin

Chak,

I had a similar problem during an application development because my mobile
phone's browser didn't support cookies. Try to disable cookieless in your
web.config setting cookieless="false" in <sessionState></sessionState>.

I hope that helps you.

Baccarin.